Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: June 19, 2015.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the http://www.websph.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by Web Solutions Philippines (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For more information visit “Privacy Policies” page.
We, as Web Solutions Philippines, will not sale, share, distrubute your personal information, such as your name and email address. Your information provided to us will be kept for Web Solutions Philippines only, and make use as reference for us to contact you regarding the project scope.
Your use of any information upon registration on this website or other affiliated website or company is entirely your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information entered is accurate. Any content and/or digital material was uploaded by user(s) or client(s), we shall not be liable for any risk might bring to uploader.
This website contains digital material which is we owned or downloaded. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Web Solutions Philippines.
Web Solutions Philippines has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Web Solutions Philippines shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Unless if specified to an agreement.
We strongly advise you to read the terms of service, condition, use, and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Quotation can be requested and its valid only for a month. Prices may change before or after end of month.
WEBSPH work/project is covered of warranty for 6 months or more, some depends on service warranty agreement between client, WEBSPH, or other company.
Service quote are not fixed and may change anytime with prior notice, specially upon completion of the project scope.
Full payment from “Domain Name Registration is not refundable, and also to other added service(s), such as if you requested a paid template design, and many more.
Contract is made upon agreeing or submitting a confirmation and payment to our agent.
WEBSPH, domain name registrar, and to the extend of web hosting server are not liable to any copyright infringement made by client or its web user(s), such as… posted/uploaded a copyrighted material from other source into client’s website. Any liabilities will shoulder by the client/group of people who registered for the hosting services, and/or to the extend of the user who uploaded or posted the copyright material.
Before start of WEBSPH service, client down payment of 50% or minimum of $50 (USD) for static page or $150 (USD) for dynamic page is required, and a full payment for other additional fees from other added service(s) if required.
Client(s) may cancel the contract and/or service(s) by sending email, or submitting cancel form to websph.com website.
Client(s) does not have any rights to obtain a hard copy and soft copy of the project, unless if the law requested for investigation and/or court trial.
Client has the rights or copyrights for the domain name and visual content of the website, such as the text, digital materials, and/or uploaded or posted materials. But the scripts and programs are owned by Web Solutions Philippines and other respective companies or websites.
We may terminate accounts or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability,for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
We have right to terminate or suspend the website service(s) and domain name without prior notice, if the Client’s website has violated or done the following reasons:
- Copyright Infringement
- Trading on the good will of others.
- Trading, selling, and/or buying illegal merchandise/goods, and/or human trafficking.
- Harming, discriminating, or degrading a person, society, religions, race, or government.
- Adult content is not allowed.
- No warez / hacking / phishing sites.
- No mass mail sending (account will be automatically suspended if you will try to send mass mail). If your software supports such feature, disable it right now.
- We do not allow any file or image sharing scripts to be run. (allowed for paid subscriptions and/or services)
- Website chat, proxy, and file downloading scripts are not allowed. (allowed for paid subscriptions and/or services)
- Paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, and any other similar scripts are banned. (allowed for paid subscriptions and/or services)
- We do not allow online gaming scripts such as ogame, mafia and similar. (allowed for paid subscriptions and/or services)
- Nulled software such as IP.Board or vBulletin or Datalife engine is not allowed.
- Website cannot be used to store files only, all websites must have normal content. (allowed for paid subscriptions and/or services)
- Sites related to torrents / trackers cannot be hosted. (allowed for paid subscriptions and/or services)
- Impersonate website, business name, brand name, organization, person, and/or any other entity.
- Harming any person or living things. Including brand name, businesses, company, and/or organization.
- Upload, post, send email, transmit or otherwise make available any of the ff:
- The content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- The material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
- The material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- The unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose.
- The content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization.
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
- Blackmail or extort money and/or belongings to any person, business, company, organization, or any entity is not allowed.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Any person who has access to your website control panel must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content. Web Solutions Philippines reserves the right to remove content which is deemed in Web Solutions Philippines sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Rules or any rules or policies Web Solutions Philippines has in place at the time.
In order to keep your website active you should at least post or update your website content one time every 12 months, or at least you have more than 11,999 visitors in whole year. By doing so, itwill show that you are still actively using our services. If there is inactivity issue for more than 12 months, we will temporarily suspend our service and your subscriptions, but we won’t delete your website content, or remove your domain. We will redirect it temporarily to under maintenance page.
THE Web Solutions Philippines SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Web Solutions Philippines DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Web Solutions Philippines will not be liable for any of its services. We have the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which may occur (including, for example, from a system crash, security breach, or hard disk failure).
By signing up with Web Solutions Philippines, your email is automatically added to our mailing list. Web Solutions Philippines reserves a right to send you email to contact you.
***More terms will be available within the relevant service(s).